APR – MAY 2019 | Comprehensive Art Workshop | Gateway Gallery, Cubao QC
Two classes of comprehensive art workshop, hands on coaching by visual artist Joey Ofludor will happen over the weekends of April and May. Venue at Quezon City is Araneta Center’s own Gateway Gallery.
Interested participants must
- Send name, contact number and email address to email@example.com OR message us in Facebook @ Artworx Philippines
- Deposit workshop fee of Php7,500 ( early bird rate of Php6,700 till Apr20 ) at Banco de Oro, Account Name: Marites Valerio. BDO C/A 010658000142. And send us a clear photo of deposit receipt.
- Fees include art materials so simply block your weekends for the workshop.
Guaranteed to be an engaging session with class exhibit this June 2019 to complete your art workshop experience. Sign up now and be coached by #JoeyOfludor.
17 FEB – 16 MAR 2019 | Concutio | Sining Kamalig, Ali Mall, Araneta Center
A Latin word that means to shake or agitate; Joey Ofludor’s first salvo for 2019, CONCUTIO, definitely provokes! His pieces seem to evoke current events and the many questions of our mind. The collection and every single artwork stirs and then, lifts up the human heart & spirit.
More than a visual arts exhibit, CONCUTIO has listed activities from painting workshops, art appreciation fora, to a poetry festival contest. All these at the premises of the ARANETA CENTER, it’s advocacy art gallery, SINING KAMALIG.
Feb 1 – Apr 30 Entry Submission | Poetry and Name that Painting Contest
Feb 17, 4pm CONCUTIO, Exhibit Opening
Feb23, 2-4pm Forum | Art and Space
Mar2, 1-5pm Acrylic Workshop (Batch1)
Mar3, 1-5pm Acrylic Workshop (Batch2)
Mar9, 2-4pm Forum | The Business of Art
June2 Poetry Contest – Awarding of Winner/s. CONCUTIO Workshop | Class Exhibit Opening
#philippineart , #artph, #artgallery, #SiningKamalig, #AranetaCenter
Feb 1 – Mar 9. POETRY & NAME THAT PAINTING CONTEST
In conjunction with CONCUTIO, a literary competition is open to Metro Manila’s young adults to interpret Joey Ofludor’s art work below in an original poem. The literary contest is open to students, out of school, and working youth alike, ages 18-25 years old. The poem must be at least 3 stanzas long, in lyric or free verse, Filipino or English. Deadline for submission of entries is on April 30, 2019. Painting is on display at Sining Kamalig till March 16 only. Submit poem entries at ConcutioEvents@gmail.com together with your community certificate of residency for out of school youth or certificate of enrollment or school ID for students. Winner/s will be notified via email and will be announced & awarded by the Araneta Center and Joey Ofludor at the opening of the Concutio Class Exhibit on June 2. For more information, send us your queries over at this website Contact Us page or at the Facebook pages of Artworx Philippines and Sining Kamalig. #AranetaCenter, #SiningKamalig
02 MAR 2019 |ACRYLIC WORKSHOP Batch1 Sining Kamalig
03 MAR 2019 | ACRYLIC WORKSHOP Batch2 Sining Kamalig
#CONCUTIO opens two acrylic workshops to be facilitated and led by visual artist Joey Ofludor.
Interested participants must
1. Send name, email address and contact number to ConcutioEvents@gmail.com OR message us in Facebook @ Artworx Philippines
2. Deposit workshop fee of Php 2,500 at Banco De Oro, Account Name – Marites Valerio. BDO C/A 010658000142. And send us a clear photo of deposit receipt. (This Php 2,500 covers the workshop fee inclusive of a canvas 16×16 box type and the class exhibit on June 2-8, 2019.)
3. Prepare and bring the following materials on your respective workshop dates.
- Set of acrylic paint – 10ml only (8 or 10 pcs only /It is alright to use a low priced brand like PEEBO.)
- Set of brush – #4 flat & #8 flat brushes ; #4 pointed brush (yellow bristle)
- Plastic mixing plate
Joey Ofludor has planned an engaging session that includes a class exhibit to make your workshop participation one great art experience. Be part of #CONCUTIO!
17 NOV – 20 DEC 2018 | The Leap of Colors | Balaw Balaw Art Gallery
Visual Artist Joey Ofludor emerges from his hiatus in a solo art exhibit, dubbed The Leap of Colors, at the Balaw Balaw Restaurant and Art Gallery from November 17 to December 20, 2018. Ofludor’s show is part of the celebration of Angono’s famous Higantes’ Festival.
The Leap of Colors exhibit features Ofludor’s nature and landscape paintings. True to its name the show promises a grand display of colors, masterful details and surprising 3D elements.
#CONCUTIO Events: Mar2&3 Acrylic Workshops Mar 9 Forum | The Business of Art.